Wednesday, January 01, 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
And welcome to a brand new, simple post for what will hopefully be a new beginning for this blog. You may have noticed a slight change in the title to STILL Incomprehensible by Tim" In other words, it's still by Tim--same guy, a little older, maybe a tad wiser.
     It's still called "Incomprehensible," mainly because you never know what will come up. It could be serious, it could be humorous. It may touch on politics or pop culture. Ministry and children's ministry will be topics. It is (still) a running essay from my brain to your eyes.
     But you can expect to see some other minor changes as the days and weeks go by, mostly cosmetic and some adjustment of how I unfold content. But the biggest change is that I will attempt to keep the blog current. I won't promise a post every day, but I will try my best to post regularly, as opposed to waiting months (or years) to chime in. And if you have ideas on topics, drop a comment below.
     As for today, the first day of a brand new year, I offer no big insights, no pithy observations, no goofy anecdotes, no brilliant satires, or edgy analysis.. Just a simple wish for a blessed 2020 and a timely warning to old and new readers:
      I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment