Thursday, June 28, 2007

SAME BLOG, NEW TITLE

Yes, you've come to the right place. After some deliberation, I have decided to drop the somewhat difficult to say "Kablooey, Kabaam, and KidServants" (which doesn't tell you a whole lot except that I like alliteration and onomatopoeia). I kept the "KidServants" designation and added that it's the "musings of Teacher Tim." All our DayCare staff are called "Teacher (name)." It just stuck with me to the point that Sunday morning kids use it, and several kids who are or were involved in our children's ministry see me on the street and call out "Teacher Tim!" I accept it as a badge of honor, particularly when I consider that I get to teach the greatest Truth of all.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for teaching me the defination of onomatopoeia!

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/onomatopoeia

    ReplyDelete