Some people have asked, "What is Tim's background?" Other's have said, "We don't know anything about Tim." So I decided to add the following to the mix. This is not a resume (although if you and your church is looking for a children's minister, I will be happy to send you one).
This is just a little bit about Tim:
TIMOTHY J. O'NEILL
- Sunday School
- Children's phone counselor
- Backyard Bible Club
- Puppet shows
- Skit development and acting
- Children's Ministries Director
- Assisted in establishing children's ministry programs
- Associate minister, Family Bible Church of Orange County, California
- Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church of Florence, Colorado
- Senior Pastor, Family Bible Church of Pueblo, Colorado
- There is no child's plate of spiritual blessings and no junior Holy Spirit assigned to kids.
- Children are not the church of tomorrow, they are the church of today.
- The rise of "professional" children's ministry highlights the importance of reaching and ministering to kids on their level: true authentic worship and teaching with a "child flavor."
- Parents are the primary provider for the spiritual instruction of their children. Children's ministry is a resource.
- Facilities are sometimes the best indicator of the priority of children's ministries.
- For me, children's ministry is not just a volunteer gig for an hour a week every other month. It is a passion and calling.
Questions? Anything you're curious about? Just ask. There are no off-limit questions, but I may not be able to always give you a complete answer Thanks for reading!